Menceritakan Liburan DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS( HOLIDAY TO YOGYAKARTA )



HOLIDAY TO YOGYAKARTA

          On June 18, 2013 my school , SDN Tongue Kulon 5/468 Surabaya organizes tours to Yoyakarta . My school held the event to make us comfortable brain , because after working hard da ; am studying for the National Primary School Examination . Therefore , my school held a vacation to Yogyakarta to play while learning .

         I also prepare the goods - goods for the trip to Yogyakarta . I bought snack foods in stores department to caamilan on the bus and do not forget to buy a drink in order not to thirst . I also bought drugs - drugs to vigil - watch . So I bring food , drinks , drugs - medicines , and clothes .

          On Friday, June 18, 2011 evening , I gathered with friends - my friends gathered at SDN Tongue Kulon 5/468 Surabaya . I , Andi , and friends - other friends gathered here to wait for the bus to come . Our long wait , the bus turns dating at 22:00 pm . keterlabatan cause of this bus is a bus driver one address to another elementary school . And finally we all rushed up to the bus .
After all the students on the bus , the trip has begun. My bench is a friend Andi , Andi is very playful . By the time the song is turned on , Andi arrived - arrived ahead run to the bus and dancing . Friends - my friends too much to dance to Andi . On the bus is crowded , of all friends - my friends there is karaoke . It's late , exactly at 02.00 pm on June 19, 2011 I fell asleep . I woke up at 3:30 pm . On the trip we happened to find a gas station and into the dawn . We immediately prayed together - the same there .

          In a trip that has been too long , it turns out I 've got Parang Tritis . There I played football with friends - my friend, while feeling the cool beach . Having tired of playing there , I showered there . Up to 09.00 am . We continue the journey .

          I went to resurant in Yogyakarta for breakfast that contains energy . Full stomach , a short break and resume our journey .

           Until we Borobudur in order to find a friend to a group so that nothing is left behind here . Log in Temple
Borobudur , I see most people selling traditional toys . I went to the top of Borobudur . At the summit , I saw many tourists . I , Andi , and Herman photographs with tourists . After seeing the sights from the top of Borobudur . I went down , and toy sellers journey out there . I also bought one of the toys that were there . On the way to the exit, I saw no stones - relics of the king - the king earlier . And I headed for the bus .

              After Borobudur , I went to jogja palace . There are many relics - relics of the king , namely : the seat of the palace , spear , dagger , and others - others . There are many heritage - historic relics .

             On the way to the Kyai Lasting , I was given da lunch snack , to fill the depleted energy . Before getting into the park entrance Kyai Lasting , I first bought chicken noodles and iced soda . I went to a full stomach Lasting Kyai Park . There I was traveling - traveling and playing with Andi . after driving around , I went out to the traditional market near Lasting Kyai . There's a lot of stuff - traditional goods , such as tops , mask , and others . After that I went back to the bus to pick up clothes and bathe in the Kyai Lasting . And we returned to the bus to continue the journey .

         Playing in Kyai Lasting quite exhausting it , therefore I had dinner at the restaurant in Yogyakarta and pray maghrib and Isha ' there .

              Our final destination is Malioboro market . Malioboro is a traditional market in Yogyakarta . There I bought by - by , like the pia pathok tub , clothes , toys , and others .

         After 21:00 pm I set the trip home . all my friends are tired , because it was a day of recreation and
            fun - happy . I was able to sleep at 02:00 pm and woke up at 04.00 pm . And the dawn prayer at the nearest gas station . I got home at 6:00 pm July 20, 2011 .
Google Translate for Business